UNISON RESEARCH MAX MINI LOUDSPEAKER PAIR
LIVE-LIKE SOUND EASY TO POWER
The new Unison Research MAX Mini is the smallest model in the MAX range and was especially created to be matched with Unison Research and other low-power tube amplifiers. To do this, both the sensitivity and the impedance of the MAX Mini were optimized according to the performance of our own tube amplifiers. The MAX Mini is a compact, reflex loaded two-way bookshelf, with two front-firing reflex ports.
The MAX Mini’s bass performance is very deep and loud, whereas it has a clear and precise mid-range and extremely high-quality treble. The MAX Mini is easy to position for optimal sound performance in your listening room.
- System: Bookshelf - front firing bass-reflex
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 8” woofer, 1 x 1” compression driver with titanium diaphragm
- Numbers of ways: 2-way
- Frequency Response: 40-20000 Hz
- Crossover: Woofer low-pass 12dB/octave, Tweeter high-pass 12dB/octave, Crossover Frequency: 1 - 1.5 KHz
- Power: 100 watt RMS
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83Vrms/1 metre
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm (6 ohm min.)
Dimensions: 19.5 h x 11.2 w x 14.2 d in.
Weight: 33 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs. limited
SHIPPING: The shipping weight per pair of Unison Max Mini's are 70 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.