UNISON RESEARCH MALIBRAN LOUDSPEAKER PAIR
A speaker that focuses the technology and design expertise of the top models in the Opera range. The Malibran is the first speaker designed by Opera and marketed under the Unison trademark.
The Malibran is a passive speaker of very high quality and acceptable size for the home with the unique ability to produce the holographic reconstruction (size and scale) of the sound event.
Compact Design Produces Massive Sound Radiation Pattern
3 x 10" Woofers in Each Cabinet
- System: Floor-standing
- Drivers: 3 x 10" Seas aluminum cone woofer, 4 x Seas midranges with magnesium cone, 1 x front tweeter 1″ ScanSpeak (9000 series), 4 x rear tweeter 1″ (Cross-Linked Dipole)
- Number of Ways: 3 -way + rear radiation
- Frequency Response: 20-30000 Hz
- Cross-over: Woofer in parallel + double low-pass a 6+6 dB/oct, Midrange: progressive Low Pass filter + high-pass of the second order, Front Tweeter, 12 dB High Pass
- Crossover Freq. 160 & 2000 Hz
- Power: 750 watt RMS or more without clipping
- Amplifier: 10 watt - unlimited
- Sensitivity: 89 dB dB @ 1watt / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm (Z min > 3.1 ohm)
- In room: 30 cm from the rear wall, minimum distance between speakers: 1.5 meters, woofers firing toward each other
Dimensions: 53.5 h x 17.3 w x 31.5 d in.
Weight: 287 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs. limited
SHIPPING: The shipping weight per pair of Unison Malibran are 590 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.