Bridgeable High Current Stereo Power Amp
We set out to incorporate everything we have learnt in almost 35 years to deliver a power amplifier that will set new standards and provide class leading sound quality for the best possible reproduction of your music. GFA-575se is filled with power to give impeccable voice to your speakers.
Our GFA-575se power amp demonstrates our objective to reproduce audio with a clean current, sufficient power to drive any loudspeaker comfortably and with plenty of power in reserve for dramatic dynamic swings. The GFA-575se is engineered to real-world standards, allowing your speakers - when driven by this amplifier - to perform to their maximum potential. Some amplifiers look good on paper, designed to a specification, but the GFA-575se drive real speakers, taking in stride the often difficult demands placed on an amplifier by the speaker designer.
In terms of sound quality, the GFA-575se is an exceptional performer. Its high current ability enables it to drive the toughest of loads; even the most difficult speakers are driven cleanly without the loss of dynamics. The supreme neutrality that characterizes hi-fi components shines through, coupled to effortless reserves of current to call upon whenever required, so all you hear is the music – pure and unrestrained.
- 350 watts per channel, 8 ohms
- 450 watts per channel, 4 ohms
- 900 watts, BRIDGED, 8 ohms
- Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs
- 24 discrete matched metal cased bipolar output transistors
- Custom toroidal transformer
- 132,000uF total storage capacitance
- Ultra-Stable Bias Circuitry
- Direct-Coupled Input & Output Circuitry
- No Current Limiting to cause signal degradation
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- DC servo & DC current protection
- Auto ON/OFF with audio signal detection
- Auto ON/OFF with 12V Trigger
- Covered 24k gold plated 5-way speaker terminals
- Power: 120V AC 60Hz, Max power consumption 1800VA
Max Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 17" x 14 3/16"
Warranty: 2 yr. limited manufacturer
Rack mounting: If rack mounted, the amplifier must be put on a shelf. Rack mounting brackets are NOT available for this amplifier.
All circuitry meets ETL/ETLc, FCC, LVD and CE/EMC requirements using UL approved FR-4 printed circuit boards. High performance component selections include ultra low ESR electrolytic capacitors. The result is lower distortion, better dynamic range, improved damping factor and greater stability and separation of individual instruments on the sound stage.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the GFA-575se is 87 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Ground/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480-607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.