ROLLS RA200 POWER AMPLIFIER
PRICE / PERFORMANCE KING
The RA200 features two 100 watt RMS - 4 ohm outputs, a bridging switch, MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit, one second power-up delay, and LED power output meters. The unit is housed in a painted steel chassis and includes a special high performance transformer, and a fused power line. The MOSFET output stage is fault protected which allows the RA200 to forgive momentary output shorts, and has over-temperature protection. CAUTION: The RA200 is convection cooled. Adequate ventilation room for the heat sink fins on the rear panel must be provided.
- Power Output, Stereo: 100 Watts RMS/ch. 4 ohms, 70 Watts RMS/ch. 8 ohms
- Bridged: 200 Watts RMS 8 ohms
- MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA
- 1 second turn-on delay.
- LED clip indicators for each channel
- Fault protected outputs.
- Output Connectors: Binding posts
- Sensitivity: <1 VRMS for full output
- THD: <.08% (1kHz @ 1 Watt)
- S/N Ratio: 106 dBU
- Power Bandwidth: DC - 30 kHz +/- 1dB
- Damping Factor: > 150
- Slew Rate: 100 Volts/microSecond
- Phase Shift: <10 Deg., 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 K ohms Balanced
- Power: 120 VAC 60Hz 2.5A, 230 VAC 50Hz
Warranty: 1 yr.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Rolls RA200 is 16 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Ground/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480-607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.