LABRADOR 26 MKIII LOUDSPEAKER PAIR
HANDLES ANY MUSICAL GENERE WITH APLOMB
Three-way design. Enclosure is made of a combination of MDF and particleboard panels. Excellent rigidity was achieved by combining flat and cross braces together with proprietary front sandwich baffle. The midrange driver is mounted in its own separate acoustic chamber. Rigidity and vibration resistance are the cornerstones of sound quality.
- Natural Real Wood Veneer
- Front port enables flexible room placement near or away from rear wall
- Fantastic tone. Impressive bass quality for small footprint speaker
- 2 x high quality 8" carbon fiber Scan-Speak woofers with cast aluminum frame
- Carbon fiber midrange cone with rigid aluminum frame
- High precision 1" fabric dome tweeter selected from Vifa
- BI-wireable or BI-ampable
- Sophisticated second order crossover is placed on the internal panel
- Audioquest point-to-point wiring throughout
- Insightful sound without any coloration
- Adjustable floor spikes
- Grill attaches with hidden magnets
- EU made speaker at an affordable price
- Pictures shown in Black and Light Ash
Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 30 kHz within 6 dB
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Max Short-Time: 240 W
Crossover slope: 12.6/12.18 dB/oct
Dimensions: 39.4 h x 10.1 w x 13.0 d in.
Weight: 55.1 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight per pair of AQ Labrador 26MKIII is 116 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.