AQ PONTOS 6 LOUDSPEAKER PAIR
CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF MUSIC
Pontos 6 is based on the extremely popular 3-way Labrador series and develops it much further in every way. Entire enclosure is made from MDF panels and baffle uses rigid sandwich construction. To achieve a non-resonant loudspeaker, the enclosure is additionally internally braced. Bass reflex port is placed underneath the bass drivers for easy in room speaker placement.
High quality Scan-Speak drivers are used in Pontos 6, a unique feature in this price class that really elevates these speakers above the competition. Cast aluminum frames and extremely rigid fiberglass cones of the bass and the midrange drivers assure very dynamic sound. Ring-radiator tweeter provide wide soundstage and extended frequency response up to 43 kHz.
As a standard, adjustable spikes are used in Pontos 6, eliminating transfer of resonant bass frequencies to the floor and makes for a deep and precise bass. Extremely labor intensive eight-layer high gloss finish is not only visually striking but also positively reinforces the entire enclosure.
Pontos 6 loudspeakers are at home with rock and electronica but can also swing with big band orchestra or transport string quartet into the living room.
Finish Black High Gloss, White High Gloss, Custom finishes available upon request.
- Scan-Speak Revelator woofer with fiberglass cones, 2 x 8"
- High quality Scan-Speak mid-woofer with cast aluminum frame and fiberglass cone, 1 x 5"
- Ring-radiator 1" Illuminator fabric tweeter guarantees excellent directional characteristics for high frequencies and extends to 43 kHz.
- Front port enables flexible room placement near or away from rear wall
- Fantastic tone. Surprising large sound for small footprint of speaker
- Bi-wirable or Bi-ampable
- Sophisticated second order crossover is placed on the internal panel
- Audioquest Rocket 33 point-to-point wiring throughout
- High quality binding posts
- Insightful sound without any coloration
- Adjustable floor spikes
- Grill attaches with hidden magnets
- EU made speaker
- Pictures shown in Piano Black and High Gloss White
Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 43 kHz within 6 dB
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Max Short-Time: 240 W
Crossover slope: 12.6, 12.2 dB/oct
Dimensions: 39.8 h x 10.1 w x 12.6 d in.
Weight: 56.2 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs. manufacturer limited
SHIPPING: The shipping weight per pair of AQ Pontos 6 is 116 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.