AQ PONTOS SUB
LOOKING TO ADD BOTTOM END TO YOUR SYSTEM?
Pontos Sub is the answer
The AQ Pontos Sub features the advanced 12” Peerless SLS subwoofer driver. Pontos Sub is a ported design in which subwoofer driver is specifically directed towards the floor where it actively promotes omnidirectional bass, is aesthetically pleasing, and protected against damage. Top plate of the subwoofer enclosure is a sandwich construction with active BDS resonance control. AQ designed its own powerful subwoofer amplifier that uses toroid transformer and is installed in an acoustically sealed chamber.
- Unique Y port that combines two functions – a bass reflex and a cross bracing
- Top plate of the subwoofer enclosure is a sandwich construction with active BDS resonance control
- AQ designed its own 120 watt subwoofer amplifier that uses toroid transformer
- Amplifier mounted in its own acoustically sealed chamber
- Active crossover features lowpass frequency selector, input sensitivity and phase adjustment
- (18mm) 3/4" MDF construction throughout
- 8-layer lacquer increases rigidity of the enclosure
- Adjustable spikes counteract uneven floors and bass energy transfer, plastic spike protector cups supplied
Frequency Response: 20 - 140 Hz within 8 dB
Max Sound Pressure Level: 120 dB / 1m
Sensitivity: 500 mV
Crossover slope: 12 dB - adjustable 40 - 140 Hz
Dimensions: 23.0 h x 14.2 w x 19.1 d in.
Weight: 59.5 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the AQ Pontos Sub is 64 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.