MUSIC HALL MINI PLUS PHONO PRE-AMPLIFIER
UNIQUE PHONO FEATURE SET
Hundreds of hours were spent listening to and developing this phono stage during which we discovered a couple of unique and serious sound features:
- The trim-gain control – this allows you to boost or reduce the output of the pre-amp to get an ideal match in volume between the output of your cartridge, the volume level of the record you’re playing, and your system’s characteristics. This is an outrageously useful control and one that makes a magnificent improvement to the overall sound from your turntable and record collection.
Cartridge load capacitance – a typically overlooked component, of playing MM cartridges. This adjustment allows you to fine tune the pre-amp to more closely match the characteristics of your chosen MM cartridge.
- Ultra quiet MM phono amp
- Trim/gain output control
- Adjustable cartridge load capacitance (120pF, 220pF, 330pF)
- High-grade headphone amp
- High-quality 1/8” headphone/line output
- Gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs
- Energy efficient external switch mode power
- Worldwide compatibility
- Rigid chassis construction
- Vibration damping feet
- Gain: 41.51 dB gain @ 1kHz at “0” setting,
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Impedance: 32 Ohms headphone, 470 Ohms RCA
- Frequency Response: 3 Hz to 36 kHz
- Equalization: RIAA +/- 1 dB, 14 Hz to 23 kHz
- Rumble Filter: 20Hz
- THD: .005% @ 1kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103 dB, unweighted
- Crosstalk: -75 dB
- Size: 5.5w x 1.3h x 3.5d in
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Warranty: 1 yr.
The shipping weight of the Music Hall Mini-Plus is 3 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Ground/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480-607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.