MUSIC HALL MINI PHONO PREAMPLIFIER
CHEAP & CHEERFUL PHONO PREAMPLIFIER
THE MUSIC HALL MINI IS A SOLID STATE MOVING MAGNET PHONO PREAMP FOR USE WITH MOVING MAGNET AND HIGH OUTPUT MOVING COIL CARTRIDGES.
The mini is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal. The music hall mini is cheap, cheerful, and built in the USA.
- RIAA Equalization +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Steel Chassis
- i/o connectors: rca, 3.5mm trs stereo
- External Power Supply
- Moving Magnet Only
- I/ O Connectors: RCA, 1/8″ TRS Stereo
- Input Sensitivity: 42 dB gain 1kHz, 47k Ohms
- Input Capacitance: 120pf
- Sensitivity: 5mV for 635mV output
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Frequency Response: + / – .5 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
- THD .01% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >83 dB unweighted
- PWR: 9 – 15 VDC
Dimensions: 3.25 w x 2 d x 1.5 h in.
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Warranty: 1 yr.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Music Hall Mini is 3 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Ground/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480-607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.