ROLLS VP29 PHONO PREAMPLIFIER
MOVING MAGNET PHONO PREAMP
The VP29 is a briliant little phono preamplifier. Its circuitry is designed not only to provide the exact RIAA equalization curve, but smooth and quiet operation.
- Input Sensitivity: 42 dB gain 1kHz, 47k Ohms
- Input Capacitance: 120pf
- Sensitivity: 5mV for 635mV output
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Frequency Response: / - .5 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
- PWR: 9 - 15 VDC
- THD .01% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >83 dB unweighted
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- RIAA Equalization
- RCA inputs/outputs - 1/8 inch (3.5mm) TRS output.
- AC adapter included
Warranty: 1 yr.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Rolls VP29 is 3 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Ground/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480-607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.