UNISON RESEARCH UNICO 150 - OPEN BOX
POWERFUL RICH SOUND
UNIQUE GROUND-BREAKING DESIGN
OPEN BOX unit in excellent condition.
Includes 1yr. limited warranty, tubes: 30 days.
The Unico 150 amplifier has been designed to suit both high-end audiophile and highly scientific criteria. This dual-approach to development has led to the creation of a product that is different to anything Unison Research – or any other manufacturer – have developed before: a powerful, great-sounding amplifier with only three stages (two tube stages and one power MOSFET stage).
"The sparse drum solo on bijou was about as live a drum sound as I've ever had in any of my home systems; powerful, punctuated, and precise...And the depth of field and sheer scale the 150 conjures here are notable. In fact, the scale the 150 can create is among the best I've ever heard."
David Abramson, Stereo Times
Click logo for full review:
- Output power: 150+150 W RMS at 8Ω / 220+220 W RMS at 4Ω
- Frequency response: -1dB @ 12Hz & 45kHz, -3 dB @ 6Hz & 80 kHz
- Input impedance: 24kΩ // 100pF
- Input sensitivity: 860mV RMS
- Input stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole ECC83
- Driver stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole 6H30
- Output stage: Class AB thermostable, complementary Hexfet (4 pairs for channel)
- Inputs: 6 x line (3 x unbalanced, 2 x balanced, 1 x “bypass” unbalanced)
- Line Outputs: 1 x tape, 1 x sub (volume controlled)
- Output connectors: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Global Feedback factor: 0 dB
- Local Feedback factor: 16 dB
- THD: < 0.15% @ 1kHz, 1 W, < 0.25% @ 1kHz, 10 W, < 0.35% @ 1kHz, 100 W, < 0.9% da 20 a 20000 Hz, 150 W
- Output resistance: <0.4Ω, resistive on all audio frequencies
- Power Consumption: 550 W (at max power on 8 ohm)
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 17.3 d x 7.1 h
Weight: 55 lbs.
Warranty: 1 yr. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
"Quiet, refined, powerful, dynamic, and tonally beautiful, the Unico 150 is easily among the very best and most versatile amplifiers."
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unico 150 is 59 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.