SPIN-CLEAN RECORD WASHER COMPLETE KIT MKII
A GREAT LP CLEANING STARTER KIT
The Spin-Clean Complete Record Washer System MkII gets records clean, is easy to use, and doesn't cost a fortune. Outfitted with everything the beginner needs to start cleaning. The kit includes; a bottle of powerful cleaning fluid, two cloths, and the record bath. Spin-Clean takes the effort out of cleaning records. Brushes scrub both sides of the record simultaneously, rollers in the tank keep records safe from damage, and the fluid pulls dirt off the record and down to the bottom of the tank. Quick and effortless, this system has garnered rave reviews in The Absolute Sound, Stereophile, and more. Now there's truly no reason not to clean every record in your collection.
“Meet my new best friend, the Spin Clean Record Washing System. The results speak for themselves, less noise means more resolved music. Cleaner surfaces means a gain in perceived dynamic range.”
– Neil Gader, The Absolute Sound
"It's cheap and it really, really works...I cleaned some dirty, fingerprint-encrusted records, and when I removed them from the vat, all dirt and fingerprints were gone... Not everyone wants to spend hundreds of bucks on a vacuum machine, and the Spin-Clean got the job done!"– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
- CLEANS ALL VINYL TYPES - Spin-Clean washes 33, 45, and 78 records. Compact size to allow for easy storage.
- PROPRIETARY CLEANING SOLUTION - Spin-Clean operates using specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). Cleaning solution is a concentrate not viable on its own. It needs to be diluted in the base of the spin clean.
Spin-Clean comes with everything you need:
- Record Washer and Lid
- 1 x 4 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate
- 1 x pair of Washer Brushes
- 1 x pair of Washer Rollers
- 2 x Washable MKII Drying Cloths
- Easy To Follow Instructions (printed in the lid)
With the patented Spin-Clean® Record Washer Complete Kit MKII, you'll have everything you need to clean and maintain your LPs. Whether you're a beginner or have been collecting vinyl records for years, the MKII is incredibly effective, easy to set up and use, and offers tremendous value.
MADE IN USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Spin-Clean Complete MKII is 3 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Ground/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480-607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.