AQ PONTOS 9 LOUDSPEAKER PAIR
Enclosure is made from MDF panels and the front baffle uses proprietary sandwich construction. The front baffle combined with internal bracing and compact design form an extremely rigid near resonant-free enclosure. Front port allows for near wall or bookshelf placement.
- High quality 6" Scan-Speak mid-bass driver with cast aluminum frame and rigid fiberglass cone produces dynamic sound
- Audioquest Rocket 33 internal wiring
- Scan-speak ring radiator tweeter produces wide soundstage and extended high frequency response
- 8 layers of lacquer create a rigid and anti-resonant enclosure
- High grade 5-way binding posts
- Bi-wireable or bi-ampable
- Grill connects with hidden magnets rendering clean appearance
- Front port allows for near wall placement
- Compact design for small to mid-size rooms
- Ideal for use with sub-woofer in larger rooms
Frequency Response: 45Hz - 43kHz within 6 dB
Sensitivity: 87 dB
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Max Short-Time: 120 W
Crossover slope: 12.2 dB/oct
Dimensions: 15.0 h x 7.1 w x 11.1d in.
Weight: 17.6 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs.
"The Pontos 9 belongs on your shopping list at $999 MSRP."
Sound Advice, Don Lindich
"Though these are budget speakers from a price standpoint, they are of considerably higher quality than their pricetag suggests."
The Audiophile Apartment / Tone Audio, Jeff Dorgay
SHIPPING: The shipping weight per pair of AQ Pontos 9 is 38 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.