MUSIC HALL MMF-1.5 TURNTABLE - OPEN STOCK
OPEN STOCK unit in excellent condition.
Includes 6 mos. limited warranty.
THE STUNNING MMF-1.5, WITH ITS SUPERIOR S-SHAPED ALLOY TONEARM, MUSIC HALL MELODY CARTRIDGE, 3-SPEED BELT DRIVE DESIGN, AND BUILT-IN PHONO PRE-AMP, IS A BEAUTIFULLY REFINED TURNTABLE.
From the first music note to the final fade-out, the music hall mmf-1.5 sets your world to groove and your feet to dance. A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system.
A top-quality music hall melody cartridge comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
- Gorgeous real cherry wood veneer
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier which is by-passable if plugging into an existing phono pre-amp
- S-shaped aluminum tonearm, 9″
- Removable headshell for easy cartridge changing
- Low noise belt-drive design
- Stiff and solid MDF plinth
- Separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- Three-speed motor provides 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
- Properly aligned and mounted Music Hall Melody ($75 value) moving magnet cartridge
- Adjustable electronic speed control
- Special vibration damping feet
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable included
- Full-size aluminum platter and special vibration damping platter mat
- Worldwide compatibility
- Excellent instruction manual
- Dust cover
- 45 rpm adaptor
- Quick and easy to assemble
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 14.5 d x 5 h in.
Weight: 12 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 6 mos. limited
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Music Hall MMF-1.5 is 15 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.