MUSIC HALL MK 1 TURNTABLE
AUDIOPHILE BEST BUY TURNTABLE
SOPHISTICATED SOUND AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE. THE MUSIC HALL MARK 1 OCCUPIES A LOWER PRICE POINT THAN THEIR FAMOUS MMF 2.3, BUT THE ENGINEERING IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME. ROY HALL’S SIGNATURE SOUND CAN BE HEARD IN THE ENTIRE MUSIC HALL RANGE, AND THE MARK 1 IS NO EXCEPTION.
Music Hall's new all-aluminum, S-shaped design, with a precision aluminum headshell, allows MH to achieve the highest possible level of rigidity and internal damping. The tonearm flange is CNC-machined, which allows for accurate mounting of the tonearm to the heavy chassis. VTA is fully adjustable, and it’s a feature almost never seen in this price-range. The "no-compromises" solution enables MH to achieve that signature Music Hall sound.
The magnetic anti-skating feature is quite a luxurious one. And the factory-set pre-adjusted and fixed counterweight makes setup a breeze.
Music Hall have taken care to mount a cartridge that perfectly matches the characteristics of the tonearm. The Mark 1 uses a high quality, super fast and dynamic low mass cartridge from one of the leading cartridge manufacturers in Europe. This creates a beautiful, full-bodied sound, which until now has been impossible to achieve in a budget turntable.
- Smooth running belt drive design for 33 1/3 & 45 rpm
- Piano-black high-gloss or walnut veneer finish
- High quality 8.6 ”S- shape aluminum tonearm
- Precision headshell made of aluminum with adjustable VTA
- Dynamically balanced with a cushioning counterweight
- Magnetic anti-skating
- AC synchronous motor for excellent speed stability
- High quality Ortofon MM cartridge precisely pre-adjusted
- Precision stainless steel platter bearing with Teflon® running surface for rumble-free operation
- Dynamically balanced, metal alloy platter & softer felt mat
- High quality gold plated RCA connectors
- Vibration-absorbing special feet
- Dust cover and 45 single adapter included
Speeds: 33 1/3 / 45 rpm
Speed deviation: +/- 0.9%
Wow and flutter: +/- 0.2%
Rumble: > -69 dB
Effective Tone Arm Length: 8.6" (218 mm)
Effective Tonearm Mass: 9.0 g
Overhang: 18.5 mm
Output: RCA phono
Plug-in power supply: 15V / 0-0.8A DC
Power consumption: <0.3 W (stand by)
Equipment Included: Audio Cable, Power Supply Unit, Dustcover
Dimensions (WxHxD) 16.3 w x 12.6 d x 4.6 h (415 x 320 x 118 mm)
Weight: 16.5 lbs. (7.5 kg)
SHIPPING: The shipping weight on the Music Hall Mark 1 is 18 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.