MUSIC HALL USB-1 TURNTABLE
BEST ENTRY LEVEL TABLE AVAILABLE
Music Hall’s USB-1 is convenient, easy to use, and fun turntable. It’s a snap to set up and comes with everything you need to start spinning vinyl. Whether you’re looking to digitize and download your record collection, release your inner DJ, or simply discover the joy of spinning vinyl, the usb-1 is your answer. Among its features:
- Built-in phono preamp
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge,
- All necessary cables and software required for simple plug and play operation.
- Extremely quiet belt drive,
- 2-speed turntable aluminum die-cast platter 33 1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds.
- High gloss black finish.
- Encode mp3’s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- Free Audacity software included analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out.
- Dust cover
Dimensions: 17.7 w x 13.8 d x 5.7 h in.
Weight: 10 lbs.
Warranty: 1 yr.
SHIPPING: The shipping weight on the USB-1 is 12 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.