UNISON RESEARCH PERFORMANCE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
Sorry, this item is out of stock
RARE ELEGANCE AND MUSICAL PLEASURE
In the twenty-five years Unison have been designing and building audio products, they have always listened to the concerns and comments of our customers worldwide. We realized that over time, those customer needs have changed. In response, we have given a different look to many of our products, and we’ve updated some of our most classic and beloved designs. The latest version of the legendary Performance integrated amplifier offers increased power while staying true to the look of the original—an icon of rare elegance and musical pleasure.
Beautiful Hand-Turned Control Knobs
Separate 8Ω and 4Ω Gold-Plated 5-Way Binding Posts
- Type: Dual mono Stereo Integrated Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: single ended parallel ultralinare A class
- Output Power: 45 W / channel
- Inputs: 4 x line, 1 x tape
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Outputs: 1 x tape, loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Output Impedance: 4 – 8 ohm
- Feedback factor: 16 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Valves: 6 x 6550 or KT88 , 2 x ECC82 , 2 x ECC83
- Remote Control: IR inputs and volume
- Power Consumption: 500VA max
Dimensions: 23.6 w x 18.9 d x 9.3 h in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Warranty: 2 yrs. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unison Performance is 115 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.