UNISON RESEARCH REFERENCE MONO POWER AMPLIFIER PAIR
SIMPLY THE FINEST IN ITALY
Many loyal Unison Research clients requested that they create a tube amplifier capable of output power well above all their previous achievements. Unison's design team set out to address this challenge and in the process created the flagship Unison Research amplifier, the Reference Mono-Blocks. These amplifiers are truly the culmination of all of Unison's experience derived from years and years of valve amplifier design.
Coveted 845 Tubes
Separate 4Ω and 8Ω Speaker Outputs
A LOOK FROM BEHIND - HEAR THE FUTURE
- Type: Mono Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: double parallel single-ended
- Class: pure A
- Valves: 4 x 845, 1 x ECC82, 1 x ECC83 per amp
- Output Power: 100 watt per amp
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Feedback factor: 14 dB
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm e 8 Ohm
- Outputs: Loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Inputs: 1 x RCA , 1 x XLR
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm RCA , 10 kOhm XLR
- Power Consumption: 400 VA approx.
- Dimensioni (mm.): 19.3” x 30.5” x 11.2” (w x d x h)
- Net Weight: 155 lbs
Dimensions: 19.3 w x 30.5 d x 11.2 h in.
Net Weight: 155 lbs.
Warranty: 2 yrs. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unison Reference Power Mono-Blocks are 160 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.