UNISON RESEARCH SH HEADPHONE AMP
Sorry, this item is out of stock
CLASS A TUBE HEADPHONE AMP W/DAC
Unison Research’s unrivaled ability with Single-Ended valve designs is well known around the world. The SH is Unison’s first headphone amplifier to benefit from such extensive knowledge and engineering capability. The SH uses a Single-Ended Class A design with only two stages and a passive volume control. The classic refinement of the valves combines with modern technology found in the internal USB DAC to produce a truly stunning sonic performance.
USB DAC SPECIFICATION
Asynchronous USB interface compliant to USB 2.0 Audio Class
Accepts PCM up to 384kHz and DSD up to 128x
Resolution up to 32 bits
Last generation ESS Sabre DAC with jitter eliminator circuit
Galvanic isolation between USB interface and conversion circuit
Low phase noise clocks which reside in the “clean” supply domain to preserve low jitter performance
110dB SNR (@ 1kHz, “A” weighted, 192kHZ) 0.008% THD+N (@ 1kHz, -3dBFS)
- Maximum Output Voltage (THD 1%) : output "High sensibility" 0.5 V/150 ohm, 0.45 V/33 ohm, 0.4 V/10 ohm output "Low sensibility" 1.5 V/150 ohm, 1.2 V/33 ohm, 0.65 V/10 ohm
- Frequency Response: -0.1 dB @ 10Hz / 3-dB @ 50 kHz (output "Low sensibility", 33 ohm load)
- Input impedance: 20 kohm // 100 pF
- Sensibility: 0.67 V in/ 0.33 V out (output "High sensibility", 10 ohm load)
0.67 V in / 1 V out (output "Low sensibility",33 ohm load)
- Input stage: Pure Class A, ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output stage: Class A, 2 x EL84 triode connected
- Inputs: 1 x line (RCA), 1 x USB
- Outputs : 2 x (parallel connected)
- Feedback factor: 16 dB
- THD: < 0.2% @ 1kHz, 0.5V, <0.8% up to 1 V (output "Low sens.", 33 ohm load)
- Power Absorption: 45 W
Dimensions: 8.6 w x 12.7 d x 5.0 h in.
Weight: 13.2 lbs.
Warranty: 2 yrs. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
Ask about our trade-in program
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unison SH is 16 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.