UNISON RESEARCH UNICO 150
POWERFUL RICH SOUND
UNIQUE GROUND-BREAKING DESIGN
The Unico 150 amplifier has been designed to suit both high-end audiophile and highly scientific criteria. This dual-approach to development has led to the creation of a product that is different to anything Unison Research – or any other manufacturer – have developed before: a powerful, great-sounding amplifier with only three stages (two tube stages and one power MOSFET stage).
- Output power: 150+150 W RMS at 8Ω / 220+220 W RMS at 4Ω
- Frequency response: -1dB @ 12Hz & 45kHz, -3 dB @ 6Hz & 80 kHz
- Input impedance: 24kΩ // 100pF
- Input sensitivity: 860mV RMS
- Input stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole ECC83
- Driver stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole 6H30
- Output stage: Class AB thermostable, complementary Hexfet (4 pairs for channel)
- Inputs: 6 x line (3 x unbalanced, 2 x balanced, 1 x “bypass” unbalanced)
- Line Outputs: 1 x tape, 1 x sub (volume controlled)
- Output connectors: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Global Feedback factor: 0 dB
- Local Feedback factor: 16 dB
- THD: < 0.15% @ 1kHz, 1 W, < 0.25% @ 1kHz, 10 W, < 0.35% @ 1kHz, 100 W, < 0.9% da 20 a 20000 Hz, 150 W
- Output resistance: <0.4Ω, resistive on all audio frequencies
- Power Consumption: 550 W (at max power on 8 ohm)
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 17.3 d x 7.1 h
Weight: 55 lbs.
Warranty: 2 yrs. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unico 150 is 59 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.