UNISON RESEARCH UNICO 90
CLASS A INPUT STAGE
TUBE / SOLID-STATE HYBRID DESIGN
Unico 90 is a class AB hybrid integrated amplifier with zero feedback, as the most precious valve amplifiers uses only two stages. The heart of the Unico 90 circuit is found in its hybrid structure. All of the gain, and subsequently the "character" of the amp, is determined by the only tube stage made with ECC83 and ECC 81 in particular multiple-parallel-totem-pole.
- Output power: 100+100 W RMS, 8Ω / 160+160 W RMS, 4Ω
- Frequency response: -1dB @ 12Hz e 45kHz -3 dB
- Input impedance: 21Kohm // 300pF
- Input sensitivity: 860mV RMS
- Input stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole ECC83 and parallel totem pole ECC81 This single stage due to the particular circuitry is able to amplify the input signal and drive directly the power stage.
- Output stage: Class AB thermostable, complementary Hexfet (3 pairs for channel)
- Number of stage: 2, This amplifier due to the particular circuitry is realized by only two stages: input stage and output stage, and use only local feedback
- Input: 6 x line (3 x unbalanced, 2 x balanced, 1 x “bypass” unbalanced)
- Line Outputs: 1 x tape, 1 x sub (volume controlled)
- Output connectors: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Global Feedback factor: 0 dB
- THD: < 0.15% @ 1kHz, 1 W, < 0.5% @ 1kHz, 10 W
- Output resistance: <0.4 ohm, resistive on all audio frequencies
- Power Consumption: 550 W (at max power on 8 ohm)
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 17.3 d x 7.1 h
Weight: 44 lbs.
Warranty: 2 yrs. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unico 90 is 48 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.