UNISON RESEARCH UNICO NUOVO
VANGUARD OF INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER DESIGN
Many years have passed since Unison Research started a small revolution in the world of hi-fi, presenting the market with its masterpiece—the Act integrated amplifier. Unison Research has since continued to run tests and experiments with the spirit of a technician in love with music, aspiring to find those hidden laws and secret that transform an amplifier into a magic box that can liberate music and give it vitality. We developed many new ideas so that the secret formula for a good amplifier could be completed, resulting in a new version of one of our most famous and beloved products.
The Unison Research Unico Nuovo remains firmly at the vanguard of integrated amplifier design, offering audio performance at the highest level with pleasing aesthetics at an affordable price.
- Output Power: 95W RMS/ 8Ohm
- Frequency Response: -0.1dB @ 10Hz, -0.5dB @ 100kHz
- Input Impedance: 50kOhm // 47pF
- Sensitivity: 260mV RMS
- Input Stage: Pure A Class, parallel Valve stage, ECC83/12AX7
- Output Stage: Dynamic A Class POWER MOSFET complementary
- Input: 5 x Line (RCA) (1 x phono optional)
- Line Output: 1 x tape (RCA), 1 x sub (RCA)
- Output Connector: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Feedback Factor: 10dB
- THD: 0.15% @ 10W/1kHz
- Power Consumption: 400W max
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 16.9 d x 3.7 h
Weight: 35 lbs.
Warranty: 2 yrs. limited electronics, tubes: 30 days
SHIPPING The shipping weight of the Unico Nuovo is 39 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.