MUSIC HALL CLASSIC TURNTABLE - OPEN BOX
OPEN BOX unit in excellent condition.
Includes 6 mos. limited warranty.
INSPIRED BY TURNTABLES OF THE PAST, BUILT WITH THE BEST OF TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY. THE MUSIC HALL CLASSIC TURNTABLE FEATURES A BUILT-IN PHONO PREAMP & PHONO CARTRIDGE, SEMI-AUTOMATIC OPERATION (AUTO-LIFT AND POWER OFF), AND A DARK WALNUT WOOD VENEER FINISH.
The included $100 music hall spirit cartridge is factory installed and precision aligned.
- Quiet belt drive operation
- Semi-automatic (auto lift & shut off)
- Factory mounted music hall spirit cartridge included ($100 value)
- Aluminum platter with felt mat
- Removable cartridge head shell
- Adjustable vibration damping feet
- Dark walnut wood veneer finish
- Touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Built-in bypassable phono amp
- Unique uni-pivot style tonearm design
- Accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- Dust cover
- Worldwide compatibility
- Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 14.5 d x 6.2 h in.
Weight: 16 lbs.
Power Supply: DC12V，2.0A universal power supply
Warranty: 6 mos. limited
AFFORDABLE AUDIOPHILE GOLD - Andrew Robinson Review
Ask about our trade-in program
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Music Hall Classic is 22 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.
I purchased a slightly used Music Hall classic turntable. It came well packed and in good shape. A little cleaning of the finger prints on the base yielded a like new table. I played a few recordings and it sounded very well. Everything worked as it should. Thanks for the nice purchase!