AMPED AMERICA 2400 Power Amplifier
UNLEASHES THE POWER OF MUSIC
AUSP™Class D Technology
(Audiophile Ultra Sonic Performance)
Fully Protected High Efficiency Power Supply with Auto Selectable Mains (HEPS™)
High-End & High Value Stereo Amplification
"The music was conveyed with drive and energy...I just kept listening and very much enjoying the music..."
Frank Peraino, The Sound Advocate,
The AMPED 2400 is one of those unique products that immediately reminds you of the best classic solid-state amplifiers from the late 70’s and early 80’s. Don’t be fooled. The 2400 is a modern beast. Rated at 400 watts/ch it has enough power to drive the most demanding speaker loads yet plays equally well with speakers of modest power requirements. Upon first listen, you know you’re hearing the best of what’s available today. Clear rich distortion-free sound fills the room lifting your musical experience to new heights. Small or large speakers, high-sensitivity or low, the 2400 plays them all with aplomb. Built around the famed Pascal module this Class D amplifier sets a new standard for sound and performance. The 2400 is highly efficient meaning it runs cool, doesn’t consume massive amounts of electricity, and transfers most of its power consumption directly into power output. This is the future of amplification. A true sound value and made in the USA.
- Power Rating: 400 watts/channel @ 8 ohms, 800 watts/channel @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 8 Ohms, 5Hz - 70kHz
- THD and Noise: (AES17 filter) @ 1kHz, 1W, RL = 8 Ohms, 0.003%
- Dynamic Range: SE, Un-weighted/A-weighted, 118dB / 120dB
- Output Idle Noise: SE, Un-weighted/A-weighted, 75uVrms / 55uVrms
- Inter-modulation Distortion (CCIF): SE, 18kHz and 19kHz, P0=10W, RL =8 Ohms, 0.0008%
- Transient Inter-modulation Distortion (TIM): SE, P0=10W @ 8 Ohms, 0.002%
- Input Impedance: Balanced 100k Ohms, Unbalanced 50k Ohms
- Gain: 29dB
- Damping Factor: SE, 1000
- Trigger: 4-15V AC/DC, includes trigger pass-through
- Power Requirements: 100-240V 50/60Hz AC, Automatically adapts to all Mains World Wide, Max power consumption 1700 watts
- Input Connectors - 2 XLR for Balanced and 2 RCA for Unbalanced
- Output Connectors - 2 pairs of gold-plated speaker binding posts
- Standby Power Switch - Front Panel
- Mains Power Switch - Rear Panel
Weight: 17.5 lbs / 8 Kg
Click logo for review:
Ask about our trade-in program
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the AMPED AMP2400 is 22 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.
I bought this to run with my all McIntosh system. I wanted more power but I can no longer deal with 170 lb. boxes and 115 lb. amps. It fits like a glove. Super sound stage and clarity top to bottom. I could not ask for more. I use it with a C47 preamp and XR100 speakers mostly for BluRay home theater but also music. The movies are dynamic in impact and the quiet passages are very understandable. None of the "What did he say." I could go on but I'll just say I love it and it's a keeper.