UNISON RESEARCH SINFONIA INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
Sorry, this item is out of stock
CLASSIC UNISON RESEARCH CRAFTSMANSHIP
Part of Unison Research's classic line of tube amplifiers that include the Preludio and the Performance, the Sinfonia integrated amplifier retains the technical approach, sound and beautiful aesthetics found in the rest of the line. While the Sinfonia offers both stunning looks and equally stunning sound, it is also extremely reliable due to its unique design solutions, quality materials and the highest of build quality standards.
Beautiful Hand-Turned Control Knobs
Separate 8Ω and 4Ω Gold-Plated 5-Way Binding Posts
- Type: Dual Mono Stereo Integrated Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: single ended parallel ultraliner A class
- Output Power: 25W
- Inputs: 4 x line, 1 x tape
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Outputs: 1 x tape, 1 x subwoofer, loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Output Impedance: 4 – 8 ohm
- Feedback factor: 14dB
- Frequency Response: 20 – 30000 Hz
- Valves: 4 x 6550 or KT88, 2 x ECC82, 2 x ECC83
- Remote Control: IR inputs and volume
- Power Consumption: 500W max
Dimensions: 17.3 w x 16.5 d x 8.3 h in.
Weight: 55 lbs.
Ask about our trade-in program
SHIPPING: The shipping weight of the Unison Sinfonia is 55 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.