UNISON RESEARCH UNICO PRIMO
INNOVATIVE ITALIAN DESIGN
A perfect example of Italian style and design, the innovations contained in the Unico integrated amplifier designs are universally appreciated and recognized.
The Primo is a stereo integrated amplifier that offers elegant lines and details, thanks to carefully considered surface finishes and proportions. Solid construction, careful selection of components and precise assembly are part of an almost artisan approach to amplifier design, reflecting our origins in Treviso. Unison Reasearch has concentrated all of our experience, knowledge and ambition into a small amplifier—one that includes all the technology and passion that one usually finds in the finest flagship products.
- Output power: > 80W RMS on 8Ω
- Output stage: Dynamic A Class POWER MOSFET complementary pair
- Polarization: Classe A Dynamic
- Input stage: Triode Class A
- Valve: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Sensibilty: 260mV
- Input impedance: 50 kΩ / 47 pF
- Frequency response: -0.1dB@10Hz / -0.5dB@100kHz
- SNR: 90dB
- THD: 0.15% @ 10W, 1kHz
- Negative feedback: 10dB
- Damping Factor: > 50
- Inputs: 5 x line (RCA), 1 x tape (RCA)
- Output: 1 x tape (RCA), 1 x subwoofer (RCA)
- Output connectors: 4 + 4 per Bi-Wiring
- Remote control: Volume, IR
- Power consumption: 380W max
Dimensions: 17.1 w x 16.9 d x 3.7 h
Weight: 31 lbs.
SHIPPING The shipping weight of the Unico Primo is 35 lbs. Shipment by FEDEX Home Delivery/Insured is FREE if your delivery addresses is within the 48 continental states. If your delivery address is in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or other location outside of the USA, please call (480) 607-2277) or email email@example.com to determine the shipping cost and to place your order. Duties, taxes and fees on shipments to destinations outside of the USA are NOT included in the price.